Ame's Blog

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Friday Night

Friday night I went bowling with the Sunday school class at church. I brought Jenn along too. =) So, here are some pics from that. I always have problems blinking when people are taking pictures of me.....and I was having REAL problems with it this night. Anyways, I had fun! I really suck at bowling and this night was no exception, but it was still fun. Oh, and I stole these pics off of Sarah's myspace page, so this is courtesy of Sarah's photography. =)


Here's a couple pics of Jenn, me and Sarah...





























Me and Derek















Also, today (Sunday) was beautiful. It was so warm!!! Praise God for warm weather!

3 Comments:

Blogger NFB in NYC said...

I have the same blinking problem..I always look high in pictures..

7:14 PM, March 02, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

obewoofufuwa

7:44 AM, March 05, 2008  
Blogger Amy said...

I know, Geoff....it's a special gift.

8:37 AM, March 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home