Ame's Blog

Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! I enjoyed having a couple of days off work and going shopping. And, I'm thankful for a lot. I'm thankful that I am married to the best new hubby ever! =) I'm thankful that I'm healthy - that so far in my life, I have woke up every morning with breath in my lungs and with rhythm in my heart. I'm thankful for my job, which pays for my home and everything in it. I'm thankful for my family, through blood and in Christ. I'm thankful that I live in a country that enjoys the freedom to worship as we choose. I am thankful that my soul is saved for eternity by Christ's ultimate sacrifice. And, I am thankful that Jesus walks with me daily as a friend and comforter. I'm thankful.

Our annual picture on the couch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home